If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site

WARNING

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

Follow Us

RSS Feed

Posted on 12-16-2013

If you have pets, you should probably avoid using tinsel on your Christmas tree. If it is eaten, it can cause serious harm as it passes through the intestines; it can get stuck, and surgery may be required.

There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.

To leave a comment, please login as a member